CARTY ROD & GUN
We specialize in finding sales and overstock items allowing us to offer them at the lowest price possible. Most items are a one time purchase so when they are gone "they are gone". As with all great sales the items move fast so act now or miss out on these awesome deals.
Please contact us for more information on these products. Products displayed are in stock and ready to ship. Firearms are U.S. sales only. Firearms must ship to an FFL . Contact us for international shipping options.
HOW TO PURCHASE
Local sales: call 541-720-8041 to set up time to stop by and purchase.
Internet Sales: Call 541-720-8041 or Email [email protected] for availability and shipping costs to your location.
Cash or Check always welcome for local sales.
Send Money Order/Cashiers Check or Personal Check (shipping held until personal check clears bank) payable to:
Carty Rod & Gun
68140 Kunze Lane
Boardman OR 97818
Paypal: Add 4% to cost(paypal fees) and
Send payments to my paypal at
- 25% minimum down payment to have order placed
- Balance due when item received.
- The 25% down payment is non-refundable if the special order is canceled.
Pick your item, has to cost more than $300.00.
- 20% minimum down-payment to start the layaway clock. The 20% is non-refundable if you cancel the layaway.
- First payment must be received within 5 business days of commitment to purchase. If not received within 5 business days item can be sold to someone else.
- You have 90 days from start date of layaway to complete payment and have your item shipped. Clock starts when first payment received.
- You will forfeit your payments if you don't complete your layaway in 90 days. However, our intention is not to steal your money and if you ran into a problem of some sort you could apply your payments (less the twenty percent down-payment) on another product.
- $25.00 is the minimum installment payment amount.
- Layaway's are cash or Check or Money Order/Cashiers Check for payments. If you make final payment with personal check, item will not ship until personal check clears the bank.